KIND’s Senior Software Developer is responsible for developing high-level software end-to-end solutions in an Agile Team environment.
Preferred Location: Kansas City, MO or Denver, CO
Core Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Participate in requirements analysis and detail design of new systems and functionality.
- Translate business requirements into intuitive software solutions.
- Participate within an Agile (Scrum) development team.
- Collaborate with fellow software developers while building knowledge base.
- Analyze overall architecture and provide experienced perspective on proposed changes.
- Monitor and maintain existing systems, ensuring consistency and accuracy
- Troubleshoot and repair software defects in existing systems.
- Mentor other developers with a constructive, results oriented approach.
Must Have Working Knowledge Of:
- Web application development life cycles
- Agile testing best practices
- Ability to create and execute SQL queries
- ASP, .NET 4.x technologies
- Automated testing/scripting
- Microsoft C#
- Testing methodologies
- HTML development
- Testing life-cycle management
- 5+ years of Microsoft ASP.NET C#, MVC, RESTful API, SQL Server and object-oriented programming.
- Ability and willingness to take ownership for end-to-end projects that includes design, development, testing and delivery.
- Strong experience with variety of software development methodologies such as SCRUM, Agile, frameworks, and tools.
- Ability to lead UI related initiatives including exploration of cutting edge UI technologies, adapting to our needs and mentoring other team members.
- Experience with unit testing tools, profilers, continuous integration.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, debugging, and estimation skills
- Strong verbal and written communications, organization, and time management skills
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a small, dynamic, fast-moving team
- Bachelor degree in computer science, computer engineering or related field preferred
- Knowledge of AngularJS, KnockoutJS.
- Design and document REST/HTTP, SOAP APIs, including JSON data formats and API versioning strategy.
- Familiarity with TFS source control.
Kind is an Equal Opportunity Employer