KIND’s Quality Assurance Manager is responsible for monitoring end-to-end software quality. This includes working in an Agile Team environment developing and executing on a strategy to ensure KIND’s products meet all internal and external requirements before reaching our customers.
The ideal candidate is detail-oriented, focused on perfection and experienced in creating test cases, testing automation, and executing on test cases both manual and automated.
Preferred Location:Kansas City, MO or Denver, CO
Core Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Designing, writing and executing test cases, test plans, scripts and procedures.
- Documenting and reporting on application bugs by providing specific reproducible examples.
- Recording and analyzing all test results.
- Performing automated testing on assigned projects
- Testing/ validating application data through the use of SQL.
- Following the Agile/Scrum development processes.
Must Have Working Knowledge Of:
- Web application development life cycles
- Agile testing best practices
- Ability to create and execute SQL queries
- ASP, .NET 4.x technologies
- Automated testing/scripting
- Microsoft C#
- Testing methodologies
- HTML development
- Testing life-cycle management
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or related field
- One year of programming/development experience
Kind is an Equal Opportunity Employer